About Stack Education
We built Stack Education on the belief that learning is continuous, contagious, and that knowledge should be accessible to all. We are deeply concerned that the acceleration of technology has produced a world where change occurs at an unrivaled speed, leading to immense skills gaps that leaves jobs unfilled and individuals underemployed.
Stack Education, in partnership with institutions for higher learning, wants to change that.
Our experience in both traditional and startup higher education institutions informs our commitment to ensuring that local community colleges, state colleges, and regional universities remain pillars in their communities by serving as the primary educators for market-driven skills.
We believe that higher education institutions should be the centers of lifelong learning in their communities, where students don’t just enroll for a two or four-year degree, but are always able to learn and develop new skills. We want to cultivate engaging discussions in the classroom that spillover to the outside world.
Meet The Team
Peggy Yu, CEO
- Current Forbes contributor
- COO, Startup Institute
- Interim Director at HBS Rock Center for Entrepreneurship
- MBA, Harvard Business School; B.S., Northwestern University
Rich DiTieri, COO
- CEO, Program Director, Startup Institute
- Co-founder of Pintley, MassChallenge Winner
- Deloitte consultant
- B.S., Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Kevin Brown, CFO
- CFO, interim CEO, Startup Institute
- CFO Greenbytes, Filterfresh
- 20+ years of C-level experience
- B.S., Babson College
Dave Yourgrau, CGO
- VP of Business Development, Program Director, Startup Institute
- Sales/BD at Adaptly, Truly Wireless, LevelUp, Offerpop, Qualcomm
- B.A., Ursinus College